Thanks to TommyHacker for creating HTC Sense Ui for Nokia 5800.
Nexus One Android 2.1 Ui
(Used it on Nokia 5230)
- NEW! Tap on the Top icon messenger black icon and it will go to Notifications Bar home screen.
- Icon 72x72 for Thumb size (without using stylus pen to operate).
(In this video is difficult to hold camera while playing the phone)
- Google search Widget actually going to Opera Mobile 10 beta.
- 5 Different home screen (1800x460 wallpaper).
- Nexus One Launcher Grid and Home icon.
- Add your shortcut on Home Screen or Launcher by enable the gdesk menu (Fav icon).
- The weather widget not functional.
- The notes always goes to original.
- Double tap / single tap for click.
- The apps of gDesk has little bug (crashing when fast rotating).
DOWNLOAD gDesk v0.33g
DOWNLOAD Nexus One gdd file.
DOWNLOAD Nexus One.Ui Source file icon, Home Screen and Wallpapers.
This Nexus One Ui gdd for gDesk is created by me Muffler and modify files source from TommyHacker. Spread the word... :)
- Download all the files above. (3 Downloads files).
- Extract all the file and save into your memory card. Example: d:/apps/gDesk
should have this sis file:
GDeskShortcutS60.0.33g.SIS (optional to install)
- Create new folder d:/apps/gdesk/GDD File
put Nexus One.gdd
- Install all the SIS file. (It better to hack your phone to bypass the certificate)
- After finishing install. Open gDesk and tap on the screen choose design.
- Tap again on the screen and choose load design.
- Find where you put the gdd file.
- Your done.
- If you have missing skin. Put the Nexus One.Ui Source file icon, Home Screen and Wallpapers. into d:/+GDesk/
folder Home Screen.
- After load the design.
-Tap on the screen and choose option tuk tick this option:
Left soft key: close
Hide title caption
Disable menu tap.
You can easily to turn back into Nokia Ui.
You can turn off the gDesk. (It just replace the home screen not fully replace the system Ui)